The global threat of malicious computer
attacks is a higher concern today then ever before. The U.S.
economy and your critical business processes cannot afford
to be compromised by targeted and well-executed attacks.
MED Trends has public and private sector solutions that help
its customers plan and mitigate risk against vulnerabilities.
We currently provide solutions in the following areas:
- Enterprise risk management
- IT security policy, plans and procedures
- Access Authentication and Control
- Virus control program
- Intrusion Detection and Penetration Testing
- Security Control Architecture Design
- Security Training and Awareness
- Electronic Medical Records, HIPAA compliance
- Security technologies integration
- Biometrics, PKI, Electronic Signature, Encryption
- Infosec Assements
- FISMA – Federal Information Security Management
- DOD D5200.28 Security requirements for Automated
- JITC Testing and Public Key Enabling of
- NSA's - Information Assurance Methodology
- OMB A-130, PDD -63, GISRA, NIST/GAO Guidance